unblockable CHANNEL Pebble Top Drain Cover
Virtually disappears into your pool floor. Works with any plaster, aggregate, or tile.
Designed to fit with the A&A AVSC Channel Drain
UNBLOCKABLE Channel pebble top drain cover FEATURES
Pebble Top Technology adheres the same plaster, aggregate, or tile being applied to the pool, directly to the top of the drain cover to virtually disappear into your pool floor or wall.
- Fits with A&A AVSC Channel Drain (sold separately)
- Safety Engineered: VGB, ANSI/APSP 16-2001 and NSF/ANSI 50-2015 Compliant
- Flow Rates:
200 GPM single inlet
208 GPM dual inlet
- Manufactured from superior UV-resistant ABS
- Available in 7 designer colors: white, black, light gray, gray, gold, blue, and clear
- Patent #'s 6,209,586 / 6,340,035 / 6,557,588
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes drain cover and ten flat head Phillips screws (AVSC Drain sold separately)
A&A AVSC Channel DRain FEATURES
- Large opening for debris removal
- Only one drain cover needed
- Available with Single and Dual Inlet
- Save Money: with dual inlet design you can use one AVSC Drain for two pumps.
- VGB, ANSI/APSP 16-2001 and NSF/ANSI 50-2015 Compliant
- Perfect for pools, spas, negative/vanishing edges, fountains, and water features
- Optional Hydrostatic Valve connection
More info on the A&A AVSC Channel Drain